Orient fit for Swindon test
ORIENT boss Geraint Williams could have a full-strength squad available for Saturday s trip to Swindon Town. Sean Thornton played for just under an hour of Tuesday night s win against Gillingham before being substituted, as he was struggling with a stomac
ORIENT boss Geraint Williams could have a full-strength squad available for Saturday's trip to Swindon Town.
Sean Thornton played for just under an hour of Tuesday night's win against Gillingham before being substituted, as he was struggling with a stomach upset.
But he should be available for Saturday and Chambers could also be back in contention.
The midfielder was ruled out of Tuesday night's match after a training ground injury the previous day.
You may also want to watch:
Williams explained: "Adam twisted his ankle in training and he is having a wretched run at the moment.
"It happened in a tackle with JJ (Melligan), who caught his ankle.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
"If he had played on Tuesday night and got another knock on it he could have been out for three weeks or a month.
"Adam is a warrior and wanted to give it a go, but I took the decision to leave him out.
"With rest there is a chance he could be available for the weekend.