TWO astronauts wake up in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a spacecraft. But they can t remember anything – who are they, what is their mission? The only way out of the chamber is a dark and narrow airshaft. Corporal Bower, the younger of the two, crawls insi
TWO astronauts wake up in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a spacecraft.
But they can't remember anything - who are they, what is their mission? The only way out of the chamber is a dark and narrow airshaft.
Corporal Bower, the younger of the two, crawls inside, while the other, Lt Payton, stays behind for guidance on a radio transmitter. As Bower ventures deeper and deeper into the ship, he discovers that he and Payton are not alone. Slowly the spacecraft's shocking and deadly secrets unravel, and the astronauts realise that the survival of mankind hinges on their actions.
Dennis Quaid and Ben Foster star in sci-fi thriller PANDORUM (18), from the producers of Resident Evil.
You may also want to watch:
Producer Paul WS Anderson says: "The script blew me away. I felt it visited places and touched on subjects I'd always been interested in, primarily the idea of horror on the edge of the universe - where terror is amplified by the claustrophobia of the ship and the isolation of deep space - the same reasons I made Event Horizon almost a decade earlier.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home