Parking ticket problems in Kershaw Road
PEOPLE need to know that Kershaw Rd, Dagenham, is being targeted by parking wardens again, issuing fines for vehicles parked two wheels on the kerb. My mum and I were ticketed by two parking wardens, who told us that we had to park with all four wheels in
PEOPLE need to know that Kershaw Rd, Dagenham, is being targeted by parking wardens again, issuing fines for vehicles parked two wheels on the kerb.
My mum and I were ticketed by two parking wardens, who told us that we had to park with all four wheels in the road on both sides of the road even though it causes an obstruction.
We pointed out by moving our cars as they said we were causing an obstruction and the police would remove our vehicles.
We were told to park in other local roads rather than our own road.
You may also want to watch:
We feel that we are being penalised for living in Kershaw Road and in the last week my neighbour has had two fines issued for parking exactly how we have been told to and have been parking like for years.
The Post did an article on this exact same issue highlighting how impossible it was to drive down the road with cars parked on either side.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Former child refugee who founded Barking women's service up for award
- 10 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
The wardens had to then do a three point turn as the vehicles were parked how they said to park and were causing an obstruction.