Parking ticket problems in Kershaw Road
PEOPLE need to know that Kershaw Rd, Dagenham, is being targeted by parking wardens again, issuing fines for vehicles parked two wheels on the kerb. My mum and I were ticketed by two parking wardens, who told us that we had to park with all four wheels in
PEOPLE need to know that Kershaw Rd, Dagenham, is being targeted by parking wardens again, issuing fines for vehicles parked two wheels on the kerb.
My mum and I were ticketed by two parking wardens, who told us that we had to park with all four wheels in the road on both sides of the road even though it causes an obstruction.
We pointed out by moving our cars as they said we were causing an obstruction and the police would remove our vehicles.
We were told to park in other local roads rather than our own road.
We feel that we are being penalised for living in Kershaw Road and in the last week my neighbour has had two fines issued for parking exactly how we have been told to and have been parking like for years.
The Post did an article on this exact same issue highlighting how impossible it was to drive down the road with cars parked on either side.
- 1 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets lowly ranking for 'healthy streets'
- 4 Serving Met officer suspended from duty after stalking charge
- 5 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 6 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge relishing first friendly says Rance
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 10 No injuries after car and van collide in Dagenham Heathway
The wardens had to then do a three point turn as the vehicles were parked how they said to park and were causing an obstruction.