Partidge pens new contract
- Credit: Dave Simpson/TGSPHOTO
Former Reading man agrees fresh terms after impressing in first season with club
Dagenham & Redbridge defender Matt Partidge has signed a new one-year deal to remain with the club.
The 21-year-old, who can play anywhere across the backline, signed for the Daggers last summer from Championship Reading.
That deal was due to expire this summer by Partridge has now extended his stay at Victoria Road.
He made 28 appearances in all competitions in his debut season with the club, scoring his first goal as a professional in the 4-0 demolition at home to Accrington Stanley in April.
You may also want to watch:
Partridge is the fifth Dagenham player to pen new terms since the end of the season, following Jamie Cureton, Andre Boucaud, Ashley Hemmings, Frankie Raymond and Joe Widdowson.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend