'Pig sex' man is locked up
A HARD-drinking student who simulated sex with an inflatable pig to taunt police was locked up last week. Dean Jobling, 26, of Ridgewell Close, Dagenham, gyrated against the pink blow-up beast and screamed abuse at officers outside The Railway pub in Shaf
A HARD-drinking student who simulated sex with an inflatable pig to taunt police was locked up last week.
Dean Jobling, 26, of Ridgewell Close, Dagenham, gyrated against the pink blow-up beast and screamed abuse at officers outside The Railway pub in Shafter Avenue, Dagenham.
He then fled inside where the landlord told officers Jobling had stripped naked, adding: "He'll come down when he's got his clothes on."
Three months later, Jobling brandished knives to threaten a mum and dad and their three young children in a row over a dog.
Electrical engineering student Jobling downed up to 15 pints of beer a day, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.
Jailing him for 38 weeks, Judge Georges Khayat said: "The fact that you stuff yourself with alcohol and as a result of that you become violent and disorderly is your own business. But there is no reason why members of the public should suffer."
- 1 Dagenham man jailed for 12 years for punching to death Marius Lakavicius
- 2 Dagenham man fined within hours of fly-tipping at bus stop
- 3 Ilford man has van crushed, given curfew for Barking and Dagenham fly-tips
- 4 VOTE: Which east London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 5 West Ham's Kurt Zouma admits to kicking and slapping his cat
- 6 Barking BikeFest comes to town
- 7 'Beautiful skin and incredible smile': What happened when the Queen visited a Dagenham school
- 8 Elizabeth Line opens: Londoners enjoy first day of service
- 9 5 of the best things to do with kids in east London
- 10 Trust cuts waiting list backlog created by computer error
Prosecutor Andrew Jackson said Jobling had been necking booze and snorting cocaine on February 14 before yelling at a passing squad car. The barrister said: "He had a pink inflatable pig against his groin."
Jobling yelled: "Pigs, pigs, this is how you have sex." He simulated sex with the pig towards the officers. Jobling was arrested after stripping inside the pub.
While on bail on May 3, Jobling repeatedly teased a Staffordshire Bull Terrier belonging to father-of-three Russell Duffield.
Mr Duffield, his wife and their terrified children, aged two, four and six, looked on in horror as Jobling brandished three blades at his victims' home in Ingleby Road.
Jobling wielded two 5inch blades and then an 8inch kitchen knife before warning: "This one's for you."
The Duffields suffered no physical injuries and police later recovered the weapons.
Jobling was preparing to graduate in electrical engineering at Havering College in Ardleigh Green this year.
He admitted three counts of possessing a knife and using threatening and abusive words or behaviour. He had earlier admitted public order offences for the February 14 offence before Barking Magistrates.