Players' triumphant musical in new home
THE show must go on – and so it did! St Augustine s Players opened at their new venue in Holy Trinity Parish Hall, Mossford Green, Barkingside following the closure of their own parish hall last year. They told the tale of Sleeping Beauty and had sold-o
THE show must go on - and so it did!
St Augustine's Players opened at their new venue in Holy Trinity Parish Hall, Mossford Green, Barkingside following the closure of their own parish hall last year.
They told the tale of Sleeping Beauty and had sold-out performances every night.
Cast and crew adapted well to their new home and the pantomime, written by David Roca-Mas and directed by Jo O'Connor, was a resounding success.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman Antonio Tempesta said: "Last year was a difficult year for us with the closure of our parish hall, which had been our home for 25 years, but now with the support and help from the members of Holy Trinity, we have found our new home and our thanks go to them.
"I would also like to thank the entire cast and backstage/front of house crew, as well as families and friends who did a tremendous job in supporting us. Well done all.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 5 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 6 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 7 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 8 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 9 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 10 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment