Pleasew help find our puppy
THE FAMILY of a little girl who suffers from ME were devastated when their brand new Jack Russell puppy, Bolt, went missing last week. Ten-year-old Paige King, has chronic fatigue syndrome, known as ME, and is too ill to attend school at the moment. To
THE FAMILY of a little girl who suffers from ME were devastated when their brand new Jack Russell puppy, Bolt, went missing last week.
Ten-year-old Paige King, has chronic fatigue syndrome, known as ME, and is too ill to attend school at the moment.
To cheer her up Paige's mum Karla decided to buy her daughter a puppy for her tenth birthday last week.
She found a litter of Jack Russells for sale in the POST and purchased a cute little pup for �180.
You may also want to watch:
Karla's two daughters, Paige and three-year-old Honey, were both delighted when she brought Bolt home.
They named him after the dog character in Disney's latest smash hit film - Bolt.
- 1 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 2 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 3 Topping out milestone for Barking tower block development
- 4 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 7 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 8 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 9 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 10 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
But on Saturday May 23 the nine-week-old Jack Russell disappeared as Karla walked between her brother's house in Stanfield Road and her home in Downing Road, Dagenham.
Karla had been visiting her brother with the puppy that night and was returning home at about 12midnight.
Bolt was in her daughter's pram fast asleep, wrapped in a blanket - but when Karla arrived in Downing Road he was gone.
Karla said: "We are all just absolutely devastated. My daughters have been crying for two days.
"He is such a lovely friendly dog and I just hope that someone has found him and that they see this in the POST and call me.
"I am terrified to think what might have happened to him."
Karla and her brother stayed out until 5am on Sunday May 24 looking for Bolt but with no luck.
The family think he was lost somewhere between the two houses in Stanfield Road and Downing Road. Karla walked home via the Heathway.
Bolt is very small and pure white apart from his ears which are light brown.
He has a long tail for his size and green eyes.
Karla said: "To make things worse I was recently the victim of a scam where I thought I was buying a puppy over the internet.
"They took �100 from me but of course I never got it back.
"I just can't afford to buy the girls another puppy."
If you think you might have seen Bolt, the little Jack Russell, or have any information about where he is please contact Karla immediately.
Call her mobile 07877 989409 or call the POST newsdesk on 0208 477 3778.