Appeal to find missing teenager, 16, who may be in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Dorset Police
Police are appealing for help to find a missing teenage boy who they believe may be in Barking and Dagenham.
Graham Wells, who previously lived in the borough, was last seen leaving an address in Bournemouth about 7.40pm on Thursday, April 8.
The 16-year-old is six feet, three inches tall, of slim build and has brown hair.
He was last seen wearing a grey The North Face tracksuit, Nike trainers and a large black coat with a red and white motif.
Inspector Greg Tansill, of Bournemouth police, said: "It has been some time since Graham was last seen or has been heard from. Therefore, we are becoming very concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
"When he left the address in Bournemouth, he mentioned his intention to go to London.
“However, we have not been able to establish whether he has gone there or where exactly he might be."
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 3 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 4 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 6 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 7 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 10 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
He added: “I would like to appeal to Graham directly. If you see this appeal, please contact us.
"You are not in any trouble - we just want to ensure you are safe and well."
Anyone who has seen Graham since he went missing or has information about his current whereabouts is asked to contact Dorset Police by visiting www.dorset.police.uk, emailing email@example.com or calling 101, quoting occurrence number 55210055438.