Police car in disabled bay
Further to your story some time ago about the council s CCTV car parking in disabled spaces. I was astonished this week when visiting Morrisons at 9.15am to find a police car parked in a disabled space, with officers inside. As a disabled driver, I find
Further to your story some time ago about the council's CCTV car parking in disabled spaces.
I was astonished this week when visiting Morrisons at 9.15am to find a police car parked in a disabled space, with officers inside. As a disabled driver, I find it hard enough to find an empty space due to inconsiderate people who are not disabled parking in these spaces.
There were no other disabled spaces at Morrisons so I had to park in the parent and child spaces.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to park anywhere in the borough for disabled drivers as they are used by people who don't seem to mind getting a ticket, possibly because the car isn't registered in their name therefore they cannot be traced.
You may also want to watch:
Morrisons unfortunately, don't police their car park, so this happens every day.
There were plenty of ordinary spaces that the police could have parked in.
- 1 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 2 What is changing when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 3 Patrols target antisocial behaviour in Barking town centre
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Mum of girl with rare genetic condition vows to keep raising awareness
- 6 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 7 Man shot in the face in Dagenham
- 8 Liam Gordon ruled out for the season as Dagenham boss McMahon provides injury update
- 9 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 10 Men found with head injuries in Barking bailed by police
I did not see any officers in the store, but the car was still there 15 minutes later when I left.
Name and address supplied