Police hope to return stolen iPad found in Dagenham to its owner
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are hoping to return a stolen iPad to its owner.
Officers seized the silver tablet after searching an address in Dagenham last month.
Despite making enquries, they are yet to find out who it belongs to.
The iPad’s home screen features a picture of a baby wearing a grey cardigan, as shown in the image.
A 16-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of handling goods on November 26. He has since been bailed until early January.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help identify the iPad’s owner, call Detective Constable Barry Carter on 01708 779209, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 2 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 3 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 4 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 5 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 6 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 7 Comedian: 'Outrage at protests is why they work'
- 8 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 9 Dagenham seal empathic comeback to thrash Solihull Moors
- 10 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers