Premiere of Frankenstein the musical
MARY Shelley s monster classic, Frankenstein, gets the musical treatment. Stage One Theatre Company presents the show s London premiere at the Kenneth More Theatre, Ilford, from Thursday to Saturday. Set in the late 18th century, Frankenstein tells of the
MARY Shelley's monster classic, Frankenstein, gets the musical treatment.
Stage One Theatre Company presents the show's London premiere at the Kenneth More Theatre, Ilford, from Thursday to Saturday.
Set in the late 18th century, Frankenstein tells of the rebel scientist who challenges the laws of nature and morality when he breathes life into an executed criminal, with disastrous consequences.
The "creature", despised and driven by rage, rebels against the world around him and sets off to find its maker. So begins the nightmare that will engulf Victor Frankenstein.
Evening performances are at 7.30 and there is a 3pm Saturday matinee. Tickets available from the box office on 020 8553 4466.The production is not suitable for young audiences.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 6 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 ‘For the love of animals’: Group which reunites lost pets with their owners fundraises for specialist equipment
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam