Marks & Spencer and Amazon recall items after safety fears
- Credit: PA
Marks & Spencer, Amazon and Ebay are among several retailers who have recalled products due to urgent health and safety concerns.
The Food Standards Agency and Trading Standards have issued warnings about several items, which should be returned to the retailer for a full refund.
Marks & Spencer has recalled its packs of 20 cocktail sausage rolls with a use-by date of January 10 as they have been incorrectly labelled.
The sausage rolls were labelled with the incorrect use-by date making them unsafe to eat. They have asked for people not to eat the sausage rolls and to return them instead for a full refund.The alert was issued on October 28.
Product name: M&S 20 Cocktail Sausage Rolls
Pack size: 296 g
Use-by date: 10 January 2022
Lindt has recalled its salted caramel milk chocolate bars because a small number contain wheat (gluten) which is not mentioned on the label. This could cause a health risk for those that are allergic or have an intolerance to gluten. Due to a packaging error, some packs contain Lindt's strawberry cheesecake bars instead.
Lindt Lindor Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate Bars
Pack size: 38 g
Batch code: L5751 17
Best-before date: June 2022
Allergens: gluten (wheat)
- 1 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
- 2 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 3 Man sublet his council property in Barking while living in West Yorkshire
- 4 Fourth man charged with murder of Dagenham man Tomasz Waga
- 5 Woman treated at scene of blaze at Dagenham block of flats
- 6 Energy price cap rise could push 'thousands of local people' into fuel poverty, MP claims
- 7 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 8 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 9 Young mother died after flying to Turkey for gastric bypass surgery, inquest hears
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge rally to win at Weymouth
Two recently launched toys for children have been recalled due to serious safety concerns.
Glacier Slime and Ninja Slime have been recalled after it was found they contain high amounts of boron, a chemical that can damage reproductive systems if ingested. Products bearing these names should be returned back to the retailer for a full refund.
Blue and white pot of slime bearing the name Glacier Slime.
Barcode number 4545454545
Various colours of slime, in a cone shaped transparent tub accompanied with a straw to blow bubbles.
Barcode Number: 4545454545
The Lictin 4-in-1 piano xylophone phone which was available on Amazon has been recalled due to a serious safety concern. The phone cord could cause strangulation and asphyxiation posing a hazard to young children.
Musical multifunctional xylophone board set with a toy phone and mirror
Willows Toys black and white sensory ribbons that were available on Ebay have been recalled due to a high risk of choking. There is a risk the wooden rings could break releasing elements that could cause choking.
Black and white sensory ribbons attached on a wooden ring.
eBay item number: 373122533054
Sports retailer Decathlon has recalled a Tribord LJ 150N lifejacket and harness due to a risk of drowning. Tests found that in rare cases the harness may fail if thrown overboard making it unsafe to use.
A black safety harness with black straps and Tribord labelling.
Model code - 8641609