Pupils aged as young as ten pick up GCSEs in maths
Hard working pupils aged between 10 and 15 were celebrating after picking up GCSEs in maths.
The talented young students were able to take their exams far earlier than is the norm as all attend after-school lessons at the Essex Tuition Centre in Wakering Road, Barking.
One, Jonathan Belay, 12, walked away with an A* after sitting the exam, which is normally taken by 16-year-olds. Fellow pupil, Faisal Abdul, 11, achieved an A in the subject and Fatma Abdul, 13, got a B.
Others who also got a GCSE maths grade were Asif Ahmed Nadim, 15, Daniel Usman, 14, Mohammed Rahim Alom, 14, Cindy Nguyen, 12 and Maha Rana, 10.
A spokesman said: “The majority of our students have gained remarkable results that will abridge them to the next part of their educational achievements. Our staff are pleased to have worked and supported them.”
You may also want to watch:
The centre offers tuition in GCSE and A-level maths, science and English, For more information call 0208 220 5155 or go to email@example.com.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 3 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 4 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 6 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 7 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 8 'Singling out developers to sort out the cladding scandal'
- 9 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking