Recycling is not rocket science
SO, HOW is everyone coping with the bins? Lots or orange bags around on collection day, which must mean people are recycling more surely? However, I have seen these bags torn open by the foxes because people are filling them with them wrong sort of ru
SO, HOW is everyone coping with the bins? Lots or orange bags around on collection day, which must mean people are recycling more surely?
However, I have seen these bags torn open by the foxes because people are filling them with them "wrong" sort of rubbish.
They have blown all around the streets, some landing in the middle of the road! The last collection day was horrendous. Bags blown everywhere, even a blue box for the glass collection landed in the middle of the road. I have seen these blue boxes full of beer cans which are obviously not collected. Why is it that some people can't seem to grasp what has to go in these various bins, bags and boxes? It's not rocket science!
However, why should we do our job if the dustmen are not doing theirs? Last week, my neighbour's bin was emptied and then left on my drive.
You may also want to watch:
My rubbish was not collected. On seeing the dustmen collecting the orange bags I went out and told one of the men that my rubbish hadn't been collected and he promptly took my black bags from my bin and threw them in with the orange bags!
Recycling - what a load of rubbish!!
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 5 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 8 Girl, 15, missing from Dagenham for ten days
- 9 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
Name and address withheld