Roll on the elections
I WAS shocked recently - why, I don t know - to find out that the European Court of Auditors have announced that, for the 15th year running, that s right, 15th year running, they were unable to sign off the EU s accounts. Apparently this is because of th
I WAS shocked recently - why, I don't know - to find out that the European Court of Auditors have announced that, for the 15th year running, that's right, 15th year running, they were unable to sign off the EU's accounts.
Apparently this is because of the systemic mismanagement that infects every decision over how Brussels spends its mammoth budget.
It's the wonderful European Union that we in the UK have been forced to join, even though our government knows full well that the majority of us want nothing to do with it.
I say roll on the local and General Elections.
You may also want to watch:
They will become the referendums which this government so dreads.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 10 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham