Roll on the elections
I WAS shocked recently - why, I don t know - to find out that the European Court of Auditors have announced that, for the 15th year running, that s right, 15th year running, they were unable to sign off the EU s accounts. Apparently this is because of th
I WAS shocked recently - why, I don't know - to find out that the European Court of Auditors have announced that, for the 15th year running, that's right, 15th year running, they were unable to sign off the EU's accounts.
Apparently this is because of the systemic mismanagement that infects every decision over how Brussels spends its mammoth budget.
It's the wonderful European Union that we in the UK have been forced to join, even though our government knows full well that the majority of us want nothing to do with it.
I say roll on the local and General Elections.
They will become the referendums which this government so dreads.
- 1 Man in 50s in hospital after Dagenham stabbing
- 2 Barking and Dagenham A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 3 Murder charge after man, 60, found fatally injured in Dagenham
- 4 Local 18-year-old filmmaker gears up for ‘ambitious’ first feature-length film
- 5 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 6 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 7 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 8 Gun shots fired in Dagenham
- 9 Summer of Festivals Weekender draws thousands to Parsloes Park
- 10 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver