School gets top grades
INSPECTORS have praised Thames View Infants as a school where every child and their family really does matter . The school in Bastable Avenue, Barking, received the top accolade of outstanding in a recent Ofsted report. Staff, parents and pupils were d
INSPECTORS have praised Thames View Infants as a school where "every child and their family really does matter".
The school in Bastable Avenue, Barking, received the top accolade of "outstanding" in a recent Ofsted report.
Staff, parents and pupils were delighted last week when they received the news.
Officials carried out an inspection of Thames View Infants on March 19 and 20 giving them the highest possible grade in all areas.
You may also want to watch:
The effectiveness of the school, achievements and standards there, development and well-being of pupils, teaching and learning techniques and curricular and extra curricular activities were all scrutinised.
They were also inspected regarding the care and guidance given by staff and their leadership and management skills
- 1 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 5 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 6 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 7 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
In every category Ofsted officials found the school to be outstanding.
Head teacher, Paul Jordan, said: "We will continue to do our best to ensure that everyone within the school community achieves their best.
"Together we will strive to make this school even better for our children, families and community.