Shah is aiming for a strong finish
LONDON APSA coach Fahim Shah is hoping to finish the season on a high as his side entertain Takeley on Saturday. With just two games remaining, APSA, who have enjoyed an indifferent season, are looking to go out on a positive note. We re planning for nex
LONDON APSA coach Fahim Shah is hoping to finish the season on a high as his side entertain Takeley on Saturday.
With just two games remaining, APSA, who have enjoyed an indifferent season, are looking to go out on a positive note.
"We're planning for next season now and want to try and finish as high as we can," said Shah, who has seen sponsors Finefair Consultancy sign a new two-year deal with the club.
"We beat Takeley earlier in the season, and we want to try to move up the table."
APSA won the Newham derby on Saturday when they came from a goal down to beat Clapton 3-1.
Oppong had put the hosts in front, before strikes from Ruel Sandiford, Anthony Chuck and Mo Dakri's penalty was enough to seal victory.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 6 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham drug dealer who beat vulnerable man with walking stick