Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition - win tickets
SHAKESPEARE S Globe Exhibition is the world s largest and most comprehensive exhibition devoted to the playwright and poet, and the London in which he lived and worked. Housed beneath the Globe Theatre, the exhibition uses modern technology and traditiona
SHAKESPEARE'S Globe Exhibition is the world's largest and most comprehensive exhibition devoted to the playwright and poet, and the London in which he lived and worked.
Housed beneath the Globe Theatre, the exhibition uses modern technology and traditional crafts to bring Shakespeare's world to life.
Throughout the year, a fascinating tour of the theatre is included in a visit to Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition.
The guides bring this extraordinary space to life in a half-hour tour of the auditorium, with colourful stories of the 1599 Globe, the reconstruction process in the 1990s and how the auditorium works today as an imaginative and experimental theatre space.
You may also want to watch:
The Recorder is giving you the chance to win five pairs of tickets to the exhibition and theatre tour.
Find out how to win in this week's Recorder Review.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home