Dagenham shed fire started accidentally, firefighters believe
PUBLISHED: 12:30 22 May 2019
Firefighters believe a blaze that destroyed three sheds started accidentally.
The fire broke out in Tilney Road, Dagenham - close to the Heathway - at around 8pm yesterday (Tuesday).
It also destroyed the outside of a neighbouring building.
Four fire engines were called to the scene and crews got it under control within 45 minutes.
The fire is believed to have been caused accidentally, involving the electrical supply.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Barking and Dagenham Post. Click the link in the orange box above for details.