Viral Range Rover mum announces attendance at Barking nightclub Christmas party
- Credit: Google
An angry mum who drove her Range Rover into the backs of Insulate Britain environmental activists has said she plans to meet fans in Barking.
Sherrilyn Speid announced on Instagram she will be doing "meet and greets" as a special guest at Kings Bull nightclub's Christmas party.
She shared the news of her appearing at the Winter Affairs party at the Kings Bull with her 16,000 Instagram followers.
Footage of Sherrilyn went viral after she shouted at two Insulate Britain activists who were blocking a road on her school run near the Dartford Tunnel last month.
She proceeded to drive her car into their backs, pushing them along the road.
Events organiser London Eye 360 said on Instagram it hopes to host the "best Christmas party of the year" at the club in North Street, near to Barking station.
Instagram user Amelia replied: "The true spirit of Christmas is screaming and driving at environmental activists from your Range Rover (loving the irony of that too)."
- 1 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 2 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 3 Homophobia ruled out for jury in Stephen Port victims’ inquests
- 4 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 6 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 There With You This Winter: Mayor offers £51m of funding for fuel poverty
- 9 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 10 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend