Steve F in Brentwood writes
It is evident for all to see we are not going to score goals. The evidence was clear before the season started. Cole is not a goalscorer. He will get 15 a season at his very best. None of the available midfielders (I don t include Dyer as he is never av
It is evident for all to see we are not going to score goals.
The evidence was clear before the season started. Cole is not a goalscorer.
He will get 15 a season at his very best. None of the available midfielders (I don't include Dyer as he is never available) have a history of scoring more than 10 between them all season.
WHU's answer is to bring in a couple of loan players from abroad who nobody has ever heard of and have never played in the Prem League and who basically prove not to be good enough.
You may also want to watch:
It is so obvoius that if we concede one goal the best we can hope for is a draw as we are going to have difficulty scoring 2.
The players must be feeling the same.
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 'Not a matter of shifting blame': Port victim's family receives another apology from detectives on case
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Police failed to flag up 'significant' incident
- 6 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
Apart from those who look through "claret tinted glasses" and those running the club it was so obvious to see that this would happen.
Our only hope is that there are three worse teams in the League than us.