Two FBI agents, played by Julia Ormond and Bill Pullman, arrive at a small police station in the Santa Fe desert to investigate a series of horrific, and apparently motiveless, murders. Three witnesses – police officer Jack Bennet, junkie Bobbie, and St
Two FBI agents, played by Julia Ormond and Bill Pullman, arrive at a small police station in the Santa Fe desert to investigate a series of horrific, and apparently motiveless, murders.
Three witnesses - police officer Jack Bennet, junkie Bobbie, and Stephanie, an eight-year-old girl, whose family was murdered by two figures dressed in jumpsuits and latex masks - tell what they saw in flashbacks.
SURVEILLANCE (18) is an effectively creepy psychological horror directed by Jennifer Chambers Lynch, daughter of the king of surreal films, David Lynch.
And there are echoes of his work here in the sudden violence and fetishistic sex scenes.
You may also want to watch:
It's difficult to say too much without giving the game away, although Pullman's edgy performance suggests there may be something more going on than is immediately apparent.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 6 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Paralympic gold medallist inspires Dagenham judo pupils
- 10 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people