Two FBI agents, played by Julia Ormond and Bill Pullman, arrive at a small police station in the Santa Fe desert to investigate a series of horrific, and apparently motiveless, murders. Three witnesses – police officer Jack Bennet, junkie Bobbie, and St
Two FBI agents, played by Julia Ormond and Bill Pullman, arrive at a small police station in the Santa Fe desert to investigate a series of horrific, and apparently motiveless, murders.
Three witnesses - police officer Jack Bennet, junkie Bobbie, and Stephanie, an eight-year-old girl, whose family was murdered by two figures dressed in jumpsuits and latex masks - tell what they saw in flashbacks.
SURVEILLANCE (18) is an effectively creepy psychological horror directed by Jennifer Chambers Lynch, daughter of the king of surreal films, David Lynch.
And there are echoes of his work here in the sudden violence and fetishistic sex scenes.
You may also want to watch:
It's difficult to say too much without giving the game away, although Pullman's edgy performance suggests there may be something more going on than is immediately apparent.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 6 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 9 Dagenham held to a draw at Stockport as they continue unbeaten run
- 10 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings