Welcome back Voice of Doom you ve been strangely quiet of late. Last night s performance was not good enough. It looked like we went there thinking we only had to turn up. The players should give all those loyal supporters who travelled to watch that g
Welcome back 'Voice of Doom' you've been strangely quiet of late.
Last night's performance was not good enough. It looked like we went there thinking we only had to turn up. The players should give all those loyal supporters who travelled to watch that game a massive apology and up their game for Saturday.
Luckily I only watched on the TV so could turn it off or over and watch something interesting,
Those supporters that travelled to the Riverside were not that lucky! No doubt V of D will be cheering Mr Bellamy on Saturday, so he should be easy to spot.
You may also want to watch:
This poor run of form needs checking and turning around, over to you Mr Zola and Clarke.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 8 Comedian: 'Jeff's in space and I'm stuck in traffic at Gallows Corner'
- 9 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 10 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted