Welcome back Voice of Doom you ve been strangely quiet of late. Last night s performance was not good enough. It looked like we went there thinking we only had to turn up. The players should give all those loyal supporters who travelled to watch that g
Welcome back 'Voice of Doom' you've been strangely quiet of late.
Last night's performance was not good enough. It looked like we went there thinking we only had to turn up. The players should give all those loyal supporters who travelled to watch that game a massive apology and up their game for Saturday.
Luckily I only watched on the TV so could turn it off or over and watch something interesting,
Those supporters that travelled to the Riverside were not that lucky! No doubt V of D will be cheering Mr Bellamy on Saturday, so he should be easy to spot.
This poor run of form needs checking and turning around, over to you Mr Zola and Clarke.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 ‘For the love of animals’: Group which reunites lost pets with their owners fundraises for specialist equipment
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam