Welcome back Voice of Doom you ve been strangely quiet of late. Last night s performance was not good enough. It looked like we went there thinking we only had to turn up. The players should give all those loyal supporters who travelled to watch that g
Welcome back 'Voice of Doom' you've been strangely quiet of late.
Last night's performance was not good enough. It looked like we went there thinking we only had to turn up. The players should give all those loyal supporters who travelled to watch that game a massive apology and up their game for Saturday.
Luckily I only watched on the TV so could turn it off or over and watch something interesting,
Those supporters that travelled to the Riverside were not that lucky! No doubt V of D will be cheering Mr Bellamy on Saturday, so he should be easy to spot.
You may also want to watch:
This poor run of form needs checking and turning around, over to you Mr Zola and Clarke.
- 1 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 2 What is changing when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 3 Patrols target antisocial behaviour in Barking town centre
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Mum of girl with rare genetic condition vows to keep raising awareness
- 6 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 7 Man shot in the face in Dagenham
- 8 Liam Gordon ruled out for the season as Dagenham boss McMahon provides injury update
- 9 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 10 Men found with head injuries in Barking bailed by police