Taz in Marke Rasen writes
Mr Pitchford, I spend my hard-earned cash travelling to and from Upton Park from my home in Lincolnshire. Romford is quite a bit closer and not nearly as costly. I think after the years I have done this journey, I am entitled to criticise poor performance
Mr Pitchford, I spend my hard-earned cash travelling to and from Upton Park from my home in Lincolnshire. Romford is quite a bit closer and not nearly as costly. I think after the years I have done this journey, I am entitled to criticise poor performances, and the second half of Sunday's game was extremely poor as far as WHU were concerned.
In the end we were lucky to get a point. Perhaps a few star names need to be sacrificed, maybe even on a permanent basis. Problem is who would replace them? The squad is too thin and not exactly brimming with talent.
With regard to supporting the players, tell that to the thousands of fans that booed the team off. I wasn't one of them, I didn't applaud, but I didn't boo.
I am not alone in thinking that something has to be done to put some passion and 'will to win' attitude in the players. Fortunately or unfortunately, GZ has that problem not I or any other WHU fan.
You may also want to watch:
Oh, and I will try to be more helpful next time.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 8 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 9 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home