Taz in Market Rasen writes
Blimey you lot, chill......... Yes I know that in the past I have been guilty of the odd knee jerk post, but that was when Pards and Curbs were at the helm and we seemed destined to end up on the rocks. Let s let GZ and SC decide what players they want
Blimey you lot, chill.........
Yes I know that in the past I have been guilty of the odd 'knee jerk' post, but that was when Pards and Curbs were at the helm and we seemed destined to end up on the rocks.
Let's let GZ and SC decide what players they want and how best to get them.
Although I wouldn't trust Duxbury with my dinner money, I do understand that the money Substandard United cost us in compensation, means that there is little or no money to play with at the moment in the transfer market.
You may also want to watch:
What is needed is cute business skills and to survive the way Duxbury has, he must have that in abundance.
I am looking forward to the new season. The kids won't let us down. Count on it.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 5 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 6 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list
With regard to the kit, not my favourite admitted, although strangely I quite like it, (no I don't need to go to Specsavers) but as someone else posted the other day, it's not the shirt, it's the badge and the players wearing it.