Taz in Market Rasen writes
Blimey you lot, chill......... Yes I know that in the past I have been guilty of the odd knee jerk post, but that was when Pards and Curbs were at the helm and we seemed destined to end up on the rocks. Let s let GZ and SC decide what players they want
Blimey you lot, chill.........
Yes I know that in the past I have been guilty of the odd 'knee jerk' post, but that was when Pards and Curbs were at the helm and we seemed destined to end up on the rocks.
Let's let GZ and SC decide what players they want and how best to get them.
Although I wouldn't trust Duxbury with my dinner money, I do understand that the money Substandard United cost us in compensation, means that there is little or no money to play with at the moment in the transfer market.
You may also want to watch:
What is needed is cute business skills and to survive the way Duxbury has, he must have that in abundance.
I am looking forward to the new season. The kids won't let us down. Count on it.
- 1 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 2 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 3 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 7 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 8 No disgrace as Dagenham fall to first defeat of the season
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
With regard to the kit, not my favourite admitted, although strangely I quite like it, (no I don't need to go to Specsavers) but as someone else posted the other day, it's not the shirt, it's the badge and the players wearing it.