Taz in Market Rasen writes
Blimey you lot, chill......... Yes I know that in the past I have been guilty of the odd knee jerk post, but that was when Pards and Curbs were at the helm and we seemed destined to end up on the rocks. Let s let GZ and SC decide what players they want
Blimey you lot, chill.........
Yes I know that in the past I have been guilty of the odd 'knee jerk' post, but that was when Pards and Curbs were at the helm and we seemed destined to end up on the rocks.
Let's let GZ and SC decide what players they want and how best to get them.
Although I wouldn't trust Duxbury with my dinner money, I do understand that the money Substandard United cost us in compensation, means that there is little or no money to play with at the moment in the transfer market.
What is needed is cute business skills and to survive the way Duxbury has, he must have that in abundance.
I am looking forward to the new season. The kids won't let us down. Count on it.
- 1 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 6 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 7 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 8 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 9 Man in hospital after Dagenham stabbing
- 10 House badly damaged by blaze in Dagenham
With regard to the kit, not my favourite admitted, although strangely I quite like it, (no I don't need to go to Specsavers) but as someone else posted the other day, it's not the shirt, it's the badge and the players wearing it.