Taz in Market Rasen writes
Dennis. Information spread by mouth not necessarily true - Your point is? Are you saying the club does not have debts accrued? Have you seen the balance sheet? Are you a Director? Can we expect to see some big money signings? I have supported this tea
Dennis. 'Information spread by mouth not necessarily true' - Your point is?
Are you saying the club does not have debts accrued? Have you seen the balance sheet? Are you a Director? Can we expect to see some big money signings?
I have supported this team for over fifty years and things never seem to change.
I bleed claret and blue if you cut me, but nothing will change my mind that we can only do business on loan signings this season.
You may also want to watch:
Hope I'm wrong but the start of the season is perilously close.
- 1 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 2 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 3 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 4 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 5 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 6 Walk-in Covid-19 jab events for all adults to be held in Barking
- 7 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 8 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 9 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Entries open for Barking and Dagenham talent contest