Taz in Market Rasen writes
Bloody Hell people where s the fire? Played three, won one, drawn one, lost one. Not Champions League form, but acceptable at the start of a season. When will fans see that the club have no money to spend and what s all this talk of sacking the manageme
Bloody Hell people where's the fire?
Played three, won one, drawn one, lost one. Not Champions League form, but acceptable at the start of a season.
When will fans see that the club have no money to spend and what's all this talk of sacking the management team?
Who would replace them, is there anybody out there better? We have some excellent youngsters in Junior, James, even Freddie, who can be recalled at any time.
If an out of contract striker can be brought in then fine. I'd rather have GZ than AC as manager any day.
- 1 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 6 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 8 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 9 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 10 Percentage of unvaccinated hospital staff revealed as mandatory jab deadline looms