Taz in Market Rasen writes
Bloody Hell people where s the fire? Played three, won one, drawn one, lost one. Not Champions League form, but acceptable at the start of a season. When will fans see that the club have no money to spend and what s all this talk of sacking the manageme
Bloody Hell people where's the fire?
Played three, won one, drawn one, lost one. Not Champions League form, but acceptable at the start of a season.
When will fans see that the club have no money to spend and what's all this talk of sacking the management team?
Who would replace them, is there anybody out there better? We have some excellent youngsters in Junior, James, even Freddie, who can be recalled at any time.
You may also want to watch:
If an out of contract striker can be brought in then fine. I'd rather have GZ than AC as manager any day.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out