Taz in Market Rasen writes
Dave, not bragging about it in the slightest, frustrated, concerned, even annoyed but certainly not bragging. Being in the bottom three is about where we deserve to be at the moment based on the performances we have turned in so far. I have supported the
Dave, not bragging about it in the slightest, frustrated, concerned, even annoyed but certainly not bragging.
Being in the bottom three is about where we deserve to be at the moment based on the performances we have turned in so far.
I have supported the team for over fifity years now and have always stuck by them even through relegation. Just can't see at the moment, where we are going as a club.
The club needs money putting into it, where is that money going to come from. As I said inevitably the FA will impose heavy fines on the club, irrespective of any hearing, that is what the FA is about.
You may also want to watch:
That means selling players, from a squad that is already not deep enough to cover injuries, suspensions etc. Rumours in the press are already circulating about possible transfer in January of Robert Green and Matty Upson. Not good for the morale of team or supporters.
I will still be at Upton Park supporting the team until I am too old to do so. I have not given up, but it does seem to me that something is not right with the squad.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 8 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
Read the statistics, we have consistently failed to beat teams in the top half of the table. Why? We give away silly goals and can't defend a lead. Why? We struggle to score goals. Why? I could go on, but I won't.
I want success for the team, at the moment I can't see us doing anything other than merely surviving. Sorry if my previous posting depressed you.