Taz in Waltham, Lincs writes
Was not at the game last night, but by all accounts it was money well saved. Really can t see us getting anything from Blackburn at the weekend either, sorry folks. What I did see this morning is that the clown that is now in charge of Crystal Palace, t
Was not at the game last night, but by all accounts it was money well saved.
Really can't see us getting anything from Blackburn at the weekend either, sorry folks.
What I did see this morning is that the clown that is now in charge of Crystal Palace, the ever bleating Whinging Warnock is going to sue West Ham for lost earnings.
He says he should still be a Premiership manager, if that was the case surely a Premiership side would have approached him by now.
You may also want to watch:
Case and point proved. The man is an idiot.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences