Teenager rushed to hospital after stabbing in Hedgemans Road, Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A man believed to be 16 has been rushed to hospital after a stabbing in Hedgemans Road, Dagenham.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the junction with Tilney Road at around 5.40 this evening.
The man was taken to hospital with a stab injury to his upper leg but his condition was described by police as “not life-threatening”.
No arrests have been made but an investigation is underway.
Do you live in the area or did you see anything?
You may also want to watch:
Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3824
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 6 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 7 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 10 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava