The boy Robert has Dunn good
London City Airport League Larron 4 East Ham Inter 3 A LEFTHE hat trick was not enough for his East Ham side as man of the match Robert Dunn led Larron to a narrow victory. Dunn gave his side the lead before Lefthe equalised, and the goals kept coming a
London City Airport League
Larron 4 East Ham Inter 3
A LEFTHE hat trick was not enough for his East Ham side as man of the match Robert Dunn led Larron to a narrow victory.
Dunn gave his side the lead before Lefthe equalised, and the goals kept coming as Anthony Lewis netted for the hosts.
Lefthe levelled, but Luke Campbell made it 3-2 to Larron at the break.
Lefthe completed his hat-trick, before a late Ricky Hussian header won the game for Larron.
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 3 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 4 'An incredible privilege’: Dagenham and Rainham MP Jon Cruddas on 21 years of service
- 5 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 6 West Ham 'couldn't get near' City says Moyes
- 7 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend
LONDON CITY AIRPORT LEAGUE
Royal British Legion 0 Lord Stanley 3
TWO GOALS after the break sealed a fine win for Lord Stanley at the weekend.
Tommy White, Billy Mack and Luke With all netted as Stanley picked up all three points.
Lord Stanley: Cafferty, Mack, Hughes, Jeffries, Dobkin, White, Edwards, With, Freeman, Bird.
Subs: Bailey, Burling, S Edwards.
RYPSA 2 Bethnal Green Celtic 1
TWO first-half goals were enough for RYPSA to inflict Bethnal Green Celtic's second defeat of the season.
It took just 20 minutes for RYPSA to find the back of the net through Kingsley Tatham, before Gramoz Perhation doubled his side's lead with a header.
Patrick Katjikonder struck back for the visitors, but they could not find the elusive equaliser.
May & Bakers res 1 Newham United 2
A Danny Child brace helped Newham United to their second league win of the season.
The game was locked at 0-0 at half time with Newham United, but Child broke the deadlock early in the second half.
May & Bakers grabbed an equaliser from a direct free kick, before a late penalty was given after a foul on Nhamo Matamisa, which Child calmly slotted into the top right hand corner to seal the win .
United: Polley, Millar, Clarke, Koroma, Grimes, Nott, Clarke, McGuinness, Kerr, Lewis, Child, Matamisa, Hennessey, Hoddy, Sparrowhawk.