The boy Robert has Dunn good
London City Airport League Larron 4 East Ham Inter 3 A LEFTHE hat trick was not enough for his East Ham side as man of the match Robert Dunn led Larron to a narrow victory. Dunn gave his side the lead before Lefthe equalised, and the goals kept coming a
London City Airport League
Larron 4 East Ham Inter 3
A LEFTHE hat trick was not enough for his East Ham side as man of the match Robert Dunn led Larron to a narrow victory.
Dunn gave his side the lead before Lefthe equalised, and the goals kept coming as Anthony Lewis netted for the hosts.
You may also want to watch:
Lefthe levelled, but Luke Campbell made it 3-2 to Larron at the break.
Lefthe completed his hat-trick, before a late Ricky Hussian header won the game for Larron.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 6 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 7 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 8 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites
LONDON CITY AIRPORT LEAGUE
Royal British Legion 0 Lord Stanley 3
TWO GOALS after the break sealed a fine win for Lord Stanley at the weekend.
Tommy White, Billy Mack and Luke With all netted as Stanley picked up all three points.
Lord Stanley: Cafferty, Mack, Hughes, Jeffries, Dobkin, White, Edwards, With, Freeman, Bird.
Subs: Bailey, Burling, S Edwards.
RYPSA 2 Bethnal Green Celtic 1
TWO first-half goals were enough for RYPSA to inflict Bethnal Green Celtic's second defeat of the season.
It took just 20 minutes for RYPSA to find the back of the net through Kingsley Tatham, before Gramoz Perhation doubled his side's lead with a header.
Patrick Katjikonder struck back for the visitors, but they could not find the elusive equaliser.
May & Bakers res 1 Newham United 2
A Danny Child brace helped Newham United to their second league win of the season.
The game was locked at 0-0 at half time with Newham United, but Child broke the deadlock early in the second half.
May & Bakers grabbed an equaliser from a direct free kick, before a late penalty was given after a foul on Nhamo Matamisa, which Child calmly slotted into the top right hand corner to seal the win .
United: Polley, Millar, Clarke, Koroma, Grimes, Nott, Clarke, McGuinness, Kerr, Lewis, Child, Matamisa, Hennessey, Hoddy, Sparrowhawk.