The Enchanted Library - Karen Andrea
I RECENTLY enjoyed reading a great fantasy story called The Enchanted Library (�5.99, YouWriteOn), written by Karen Andrea. The book is about a boy called Max who always lived with foster parents and didn t know what kind of life he was going to have nex
I RECENTLY enjoyed reading a great fantasy story called The Enchanted Library (�5.99, YouWriteOn), written by Karen Andrea.
The book is about a boy called Max who always lived with foster parents and didn't know what kind of life he was going to have next.
One day Max's grandpa (Rory) and auntie (Velma) offered him the chance to stay at their mysterious house.
When he first arrives at the house he feels really strange as haunted noises kept freaking him out! So one dark night he decides to find out what is causing these noises. Max walks across a creepy hallway and tiptoes down the spooky staircase, towards the sounds.
You may also want to watch:
Gradually they get louder and very soon he comes across an old rusty door, leading to a library. This isn't just any old library; it is the best library he has ever seen.
Every night Max goes back to the library to see the books. Harold, Momma and Alice tell him that he has to keep reading them otherwise the books will die. What should Max do?
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 6 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 7 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
I recommend you read this very good book to find out!
- MOLLY LECKERMAN, 9