The First Day of the Rest of Your Life (15)
MARIE-JEANNE and Robert have three children – Albert, Raphael and Fleur. THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE (15), is a portrait of their family sketched out over 12 years, through five key days. Five days that are more important then any others, and
MARIE-JEANNE and Robert have three children - Albert, Raphael and Fleur.
THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE (15), is a portrait of their family sketched out over 12 years, through five key days.
Five days that are more important then any others, and after which nothing will ever be the same again.
This heart-warming French film was a smash hit at the French box office.
You may also want to watch:
Writer/director Remi Bezancon says: "I have always wondered who I'd be if I'd been raised by parents other than my own. I'd surely have been someone completely different, but who? Family life is both what shapes us and from what we struggle to free ourselves.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 4 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 7 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area