Tommy Storm & The Galactic Knights - AJ Healy
EARTHLING Tommy and his four Milky Way friends are Galactic Knights, on a mission to save the universe from impending destruction. Time is running out and the knights have many challenges in their way. They face the dreaded Beast of Hellsbells, must resi
EARTHLING Tommy and his four Milky Way friends are Galactic Knights, on a mission to save the universe from impending destruction.
Time is running out and the knights have many challenges in their way.
They face the dreaded Beast of Hellsbells, must resist the dangerous allure of fame on an intergalactic game show and escape the deadly intents of the sherbet-addicted Nack Jickelson and the Chocolate Terrorists.
All the while, evil mastermind A-Sad-Bin-Liner is planning to unleash his plot of mass destruction and 14-year-old Tommy will be forced to choose between his friends and his ambition, between the universe and his own life.
You may also want to watch:
Tommy Storm & The Galactic Knights (�6.99 Quercus) is aimed at readers of eight and above, but can be enjoyed by adults, too. It is fast, funny science fiction for fans of Star Wars, Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Red Dwarf.
Author AJ Healy was born in Dublin and has done a variety of jobs, including working in a brick factory in South Africa, before his life-long passion for writing culminated with his first novel - Tommy Storm.
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 5 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 8 Girl, 15, missing from Dagenham for ten days
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
He self-published a first edition of the book in 2005 in Ireland.
The follow-up is set in the year 2099, three years after our introduction to Tommy.
Again it is full of suspense, strong characters and mad humour.