Tommy Storm & The Galactic Knights - AJ Healy
EARTHLING Tommy and his four Milky Way friends are Galactic Knights, on a mission to save the universe from impending destruction. Time is running out and the knights have many challenges in their way. They face the dreaded Beast of Hellsbells, must resi
EARTHLING Tommy and his four Milky Way friends are Galactic Knights, on a mission to save the universe from impending destruction.
Time is running out and the knights have many challenges in their way.
They face the dreaded Beast of Hellsbells, must resist the dangerous allure of fame on an intergalactic game show and escape the deadly intents of the sherbet-addicted Nack Jickelson and the Chocolate Terrorists.
All the while, evil mastermind A-Sad-Bin-Liner is planning to unleash his plot of mass destruction and 14-year-old Tommy will be forced to choose between his friends and his ambition, between the universe and his own life.
Tommy Storm & The Galactic Knights (�6.99 Quercus) is aimed at readers of eight and above, but can be enjoyed by adults, too. It is fast, funny science fiction for fans of Star Wars, Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Red Dwarf.
Author AJ Healy was born in Dublin and has done a variety of jobs, including working in a brick factory in South Africa, before his life-long passion for writing culminated with his first novel - Tommy Storm.
- 1 Illegal Dagenham puppy farm owners sentenced
- 2 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 3 Liz Truss visits Dagenham youth centre on Tory leadership campaign trail
- 4 Forests between Dagenham and Brentwood to benefit from mass plantations amid £40 million investment
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 7 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 8 Dagenham fire families receive thousands in donated cash
- 9 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 10 'Affordable' Dagenham housing scheme completed
He self-published a first edition of the book in 2005 in Ireland.
The follow-up is set in the year 2099, three years after our introduction to Tommy.
Again it is full of suspense, strong characters and mad humour.