Toussaint’s blast enough for Senrab
East Thurrock United 0 Senrab A 1 Senrab A under-13s comfortably progressed into the Essex County Cup semi-finals with a well-deserved win against East Thurrock United. Senrab captain Malaki Toussaint scored the decisive goal with a superb 25-yard strike
East Thurrock United 0 Senrab A 1
Senrab A under-13s comfortably progressed into the Essex County Cup semi-finals with a well-deserved win against East Thurrock United.
Senrab captain Malaki Toussaint scored the decisive goal with a superb 25-yard strike.
Alfie Mapp and man of the match Franco Mici were the standout performers for the winners.
You may also want to watch:
Senrab A: Shepherd- Bowman, Toussaint, Pinto, St Rose, Faal, Chuckwu-Onu, Kabashi, Adubafour, Okojie, Belindir, Mici, Mapp, Fox.
Senrab 1 Freestyle 2 (aet)
- 1 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 2 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 3 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
SENRAB under-14s were dumped out of the League Cup after an extra-time winner from Freestyle.
The visitors had the better of the first half and deserved their 1-0 lead.
The second half was a different story and an Elliot Brown free kick forced an own goal from a Freestyle defender.
Bradley Hession in the Senrab goal produced the save of the season before the end of normal time, but in extra time it was Freestyle who hit the winner from a free kick.
Senrab: Hession, Nimoh-Badu, Sesay, Croxford, Elliman, Brown, Edgar, Smallwood, White, Wellington- Emile, Kizza, Arewa, Matthews, Collier.
Senrab A 4 Tigers 0
THE TIGERS were tamed by a sparking performance from Senrab A under-14s.
The home side's outstanding start to the game produced three goals before the break, with two from Jordan Wellington-Emile and one from Rauf Kizza.
Tigers upped their game in the second half, but with five minutes remaining Kizza made it 4-0 with his second of the game.
Senrab: Hession, Collier, Sesay, Croxford, Elliman, Brown, Nimoh-Badu, Edgar, White, Wellington-Emile, Kizza, Smallwood, Matthews.
Jets A 8 Romford Royals 0
Eight goals from Jets A were enough to see Romford Royals off as the hosts romped to an easy victory.
The triumph sees Jets remain top of the table, as they are still to suffer a defeat this season.
Jets A: Harris, Holland, Ellis, Tombidas, Read, Moran, Stepton, Livett, Glenister, Elsey, Fagan, Mason.
Peacock 4 Leaside 2
PEACOCK under-16s remain top of the Echo C Division with this hard-fought win over Leaside.
In their first game for six weeks, Peacock took time to get into their stride, but once the second half started, goals from Simmers (2), Puddick and Lee saw them ease home.
Chapman was named man of the match.
Peacock: Murphy, Morris, Puddick, Turner, Harriet, Dunne, Wicking, Fletcher, Adams, Chapman, Simmers, Recedee, Fletcher, Hussain.