Six-car crash shuts down section of A13 in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
Six cars were involved in an crash which saw part of the A13 closed off this morning.
Police were called by paramedics at about 7.15am today (Tuesday, July 6) to help with a road traffic collision on the A13 near Goresbrook, heading towards London.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found six cars involved in an accident.
"All injuries are believed to be non-life threatening."
A road closure was put into place, but the road was reopened at 8.34am.
You may also want to watch:
Transport for London has reported "no exceptional delays" along the route since the reopening.
For updates visit tfl.gov.uk/traffic/status/
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 6 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Becontree business celebrates 10 years of helping parties go with a swing
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says