Six-car crash shuts down section of A13 in Dagenham
- Credit: Google
Six cars were involved in an crash which saw part of the A13 closed off this morning.
Police were called by paramedics at about 7.15am today (Tuesday, July 6) to help with a road traffic collision on the A13 near Goresbrook, heading towards London.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found six cars involved in an accident.
"All injuries are believed to be non-life threatening."
A road closure was put into place, but the road was reopened at 8.34am.
You may also want to watch:
Transport for London has reported "no exceptional delays" along the route since the reopening.
For updates visit tfl.gov.uk/traffic/status/
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 6 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 10 Barking Riverside residents' frustration at new station delay