TfL warning of delays on A13 after crash
- Credit: Dan Myler
There are warnings of delays following a crash on the A13.
Lanes two and three of the eastbound stretch of Alfred's Way at the junction of King Edward's Road in Barking have now been cleared after the collision earlier today (August 17)
According to Transport for London, delays remain "extensive" and will take time to ease.
The southbound A406 has traffic tailing back towards Barking Roundabout. As a result Barking Road is congested eastbound with traffic queuing to join the A406.
The A13 has eastbound queues back towards Prince Regents Lane. Motorists have been advised to expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
The Metropolitan Police has been contacted for comment.
For the latest visit tfl.gov.uk
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 4 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 7 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 8 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 9 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 10 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip