Road and rail round-up: Beware of these disruptions next week
- Credit: PA
If you are travelling around east London next week, here are some of the planned disruptions that may delay your journey for the week beginning Monday, October 11.
There are multiple roadworks in Mile End Road, including a lane closure scheduled from 9.30am on October 13 to 3.30pm the following day.
Delays are also possible in Blackwall Way with traffic controls in place to allow for Thames Water roadworks due to end on October 18.
Lane closures in Whalebone Lane South, Dagenham, is likely to cause delays on October 13 due to works being carried out for T-Mobile.
You may also want to watch:
There are works planned by Havering Council which are due to close Dagenham Road, Rush Green, from 8pm on October 11 until 6am on October 13.
Two-way signals are set to be in place in Wood Lane, Dagenham, from October 16 to 29.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
In North Street, Hornchurch, two-way signals should be in place overnight from October 11-12 and 12-13 with warnings delays likely.
And there are warnings of delays in Broadmead Road, Woodford, from 9.30am to 3pm on October 11 with works planned.
There is a good service on the Underground and Overground lines serving east London, according to Transport for London (TfL).