Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- Credit: PA WIRE
C2c trains from London to Grays via Rainham are currently not running due to an issue at Barking.
The major disruption is due to damage to the overhead electric wires, with the train company warning that services through Barking station may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Disruption is expected until about 7pm today (Tuesday, September 21).
Services via Rainham may be cancelled or diverted via Ockendon to Grays.
Passengers for Purfleet, Rainham and Dagenham Dock have been advised to travel to Grays and catch a London-bound service to these stations.
You may also want to watch:
London buses are also accepting c2c tickets via any reasonable route between Barking and Grays.
These include Transport for London (TfL) bus EL2 between Dagenham Dock and Barking; TfL bus 287 between Dagenham Dock and Rainham; TfL bus 103 between Rainham and Dagenham East (LUL); and London Buses and TfL bus route 370 between Upminster and Lakeside.
Visit orlo.uk/83VUf to check your train journey.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 10 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking