Road and rail delays across east London next week
- Credit: Transport for London
Here are the roadworks and disruptions that could cause delays on road and rail across Barking and Dagenham, Newham, Tower Hamlets, and Redbridge in the week beginning August 9.
Delays are likely on the A126 Butcher Row in Limehouse. A lane closure due to Thames Tideway works will be in place until the end of November.
Roadworks by Global Utility Connections could cause delays until August 14 at Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs. Two-way signals will be in place.
Cadent gas works mean part of St Margarets Road on the north-east side of Wanstead Flats will be closed until August 11.
You may also want to watch:
A lane will be closed on Barking Road in Canning Town due to work by Global Utility Connections. The closure will be in place until 6pm on August 13.
Thames Water works on Manor Road, Newham mean multi-way signalling will be in place until early September.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 4 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 7 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 8 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 9 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 10 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip
Parts of London Road in Barking will be closed until August 20 due to works by Barking and Dagenham Council.
Cadent roadworks on Green Lane, Ilford, could cause delays until early September.
On the Circle Line, there is no service between Edgware Road and Aldgate until Thursday August 12.
On the District Line, there is no service between Earls Court and Aldgate East until Thursday August 12. A special Hammersmith and City line service operates between Hammersmith and Upminster (via Kings Cross St Pancras).