Tributes to Jade Goody
The phenomenon that was Jade Goody has touched the nation. Tributes have been pouring in for the young mother struck down with cervical cancer, and the Post has been inundated with calls for an outlet to express your thoughts. Our publishing company Archa
The phenomenon that was Jade Goody has touched the nation.
Tributes have been pouring in for the young mother struck down with cervical cancer, and the Post has been inundated with calls for an outlet to express your thoughts.
Our publishing company Archant has set up links with a condolence web site where the public have the chance to pay tribute to a larger than life young woman.
Born in Bermondsey, Jade shot to fame after appearing in the Channel 4 reality show, Big Brother. She became an instant celebrity, but tragedy struck in February this year when she was diagnosed with cervical cancer.
You may also want to watch:
Her much publicised illness and marriage to Jack Tweed provided a financial future for her sons.
Jade died on March 22, Mothering Sunday.
- 1 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 2 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 3 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Stephen Port inquests: Senior cop wishes he 'pushed further' for murder investigation
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 9 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 10 Dagenham must continue to believe in themselves ahead of Southend clash
To express your thoughts visit
DID YOU KNOW JADE? CALL THE POST ON 0208 477 3778.