Uddin extends Grays stay
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE defender Anwar Uddin has had his loan extended at Blue Square South side Grays Athletic for another month.
by MIKE SIMMONDS
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE defender Anwar Uddin has had his loan extended at Blue Square Premier side Grays Athletic for another month.
The popular centre half, who has made over 200 appearances for Daggers, has already spent two months with the Blues, playing 12 games.
He scored in the 5-4 defeat at Rushden & Diamonds back in September, but after Saturday's 3-1 home reverse to Chester, it means he has only been on the winning side once since joining.
You may also want to watch:
Daggers boss John Still was pleased his defender was continuing to get much-needed match practice though.
"I went and watched him on Saturday," said the manager.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 10 Sam Ling inspires Dagenham to Southend victory
"He looked quite fit and I was pleased with what I saw. He has had plenty of games, which is really important and he's responded to that."
If you would like to comment on this story, email: email@example.com
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road.