UFO sighting in Dagenham?
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham man’s report of a UFO sighting has been picked up hundreds of miles away by a Canadian newspaper.
Nick Andrews says he was driving home from Lakeside when he noticed a “grey, triangular-shaped object flying approximately 40ft high”.
He wrote a testimony on the website UK UFO Sightings stating: “It was like something really light being blown forward by the wind. It was probably the size of a small car. The weirdest thing, though, was that it seemed to be manipulating the clouds and using them as cover.
“It would fly through a cloud and when it reappeared it would have part of this cloud encircling it.”
He says it lasted only 30 seconds and goes on to declare: “I’m convinced this was an alien craft, I can’t think of a logical explanation.”
You may also want to watch:
A news site called the Canadian National Newspaper picked up the story under the headline ‘UFO manipulates clouds over Dagenham’.
Many people have claimed to have witnessed UFOs in Dagenham over the years.
- 1 Woman brightens up Barking and Dagenham with colourful crochet creations
- 2 'Strong, united community' hailed as plans for hotel in Barking withdrawn
- 3 Appeal for help as girl, 17, reported missing from Dagenham
- 4 Bobby Moore's daughter visits Upney buildings to be named after footballers
- 5 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 6 Walk-in Covid-19 jab events for all adults to be held in Barking
- 7 Exhibition launches to celebrate 100 years of Becontree Estate
- 8 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 9 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Entries open for Barking and Dagenham talent contest
In January 2011 there were two sightings; 88-year-old Ellen Cave reported seeing more than 50 mysterious lights passing through the sky while Catherine McGurk, 19, was suspicious of bright red and orange lights hovering in the night’s sky.
Do you think you have seen any UFOs? Email the newsdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about it, and even better - send us your photos.
Are you Nick Andrews? The Post wants to hear from you - please get in touch!