Unbeaten Pat’s tough contest
PROMOTER Miranda Carter presents a clash of unbeaten light middleweight rivals on her first Sunday afternoon show of the new boxing season at York Hall, Bethnal Green, on September 13. Pat McAleese, based at Canning Town s TKO Gym, with seven straight win
PROMOTER Miranda Carter presents a clash of unbeaten light middleweight rivals on her first Sunday afternoon show of the new boxing season at York Hall, Bethnal Green, on September 13.
Pat McAleese, based at Canning Town's TKO Gym, with seven straight wins to his credit, is matched with Leicester rival Mark Walsh, who has three wins and a draw on his record.
The 23-year-old McAleese (pictured) will take his usual backing group of vocal fans to York Hall to the east London fightspot where he has recorded five of his pro victories.
The bill also features a line-up of fighters from the TKO Gym including Liam Shinkwin, John Wayne Hibbert and Matt Jack.
You may also want to watch:
The former Dagenham BC cruiserweight, Tony Conquest, is scheduled to make his pro debut on the bill alongside light-heavyweight Billy Slate.
Former West Ham amateur, Nathan Weise, is booked for a light-middleweight meeting against Ryan Toms, with cruiserweight Leon Williams and ladies super-flyweight Juliette Winter also booked for the first York Hall show of the new season.
- 1 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 2 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 5 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 9 Stephen Port inquests: Police chief denies 'systemic' errors
- 10 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham