Voice of Doom in Harold Wood writes
Have to agree that Attwell was a total joke. He couldn t referee a game of tiddlywinks let along a football match. Carlton Cole going off though did show just how weak we are in back-up in the striking department. Di Michele tried hard, but nearly every t
Have to agree that Attwell was a total joke. He couldn't referee a game of tiddlywinks let along a football match.
Carlton Cole going off though did show just how weak we are in back-up in the striking department.
Di Michele tried hard, but nearly every time the ball went forward against Wigan, it came flying back again.
For me, Di Michele is not the answer and if Diego Tristan is the answer then I don't know what the question is.
You may also want to watch:
Freddie Sears is not ready, Dean Ashton may never be ready again and that leaves the pot pretty empty as far as I can see.
Most teams would have thumped Wigan last night even with 10 men, they were just awful.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 6 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 7 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Barking and Dagenham goes two weeks without Covid-19 deaths
- 10 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
Zola is a shrewd man, but he has got to get rid of the deadwood up front and get into that transfer market in the summer.