Voice of Doom in Harold Wood writes
Have to agree that Attwell was a total joke. He couldn t referee a game of tiddlywinks let along a football match. Carlton Cole going off though did show just how weak we are in back-up in the striking department. Di Michele tried hard, but nearly every t
Have to agree that Attwell was a total joke. He couldn't referee a game of tiddlywinks let along a football match.
Carlton Cole going off though did show just how weak we are in back-up in the striking department.
Di Michele tried hard, but nearly every time the ball went forward against Wigan, it came flying back again.
For me, Di Michele is not the answer and if Diego Tristan is the answer then I don't know what the question is.
You may also want to watch:
Freddie Sears is not ready, Dean Ashton may never be ready again and that leaves the pot pretty empty as far as I can see.
Most teams would have thumped Wigan last night even with 10 men, they were just awful.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
Zola is a shrewd man, but he has got to get rid of the deadwood up front and get into that transfer market in the summer.