Voice of Doom in Harold Wood writes
Have to agree that Attwell was a total joke. He couldn t referee a game of tiddlywinks let along a football match. Carlton Cole going off though did show just how weak we are in back-up in the striking department. Di Michele tried hard, but nearly every t
Have to agree that Attwell was a total joke. He couldn't referee a game of tiddlywinks let along a football match.
Carlton Cole going off though did show just how weak we are in back-up in the striking department.
Di Michele tried hard, but nearly every time the ball went forward against Wigan, it came flying back again.
For me, Di Michele is not the answer and if Diego Tristan is the answer then I don't know what the question is.
Freddie Sears is not ready, Dean Ashton may never be ready again and that leaves the pot pretty empty as far as I can see.
Most teams would have thumped Wigan last night even with 10 men, they were just awful.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 4 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 5 40 firefighters tackle Anchor Close blaze
- 6 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 7 How many Covid patients are there in east London hospitals this week?
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Savvy driver saves ducks who had strayed onto the A13
- 10 Council leader on the borough's future, CPZs and receiving death threats
Zola is a shrewd man, but he has got to get rid of the deadwood up front and get into that transfer market in the summer.