East London weather: Dry and partly sunny weekend forecast
- Credit: Sally Patterson
Swap your brolly for your shades - it's expected to be dry with sunny spells in east London this weekend.
After a run of wet weekends, The Met Office is forecasting more pleasant weather this Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures expected to reach 23°C on both days.
Areas of thicker cloud moving east this afternoon (Friday, August 13) should break up this evening before a clear and dry night.
Tomorrow, a dry morning with sunny spells is expected before becoming cloudier by the afternoon.
Sunday will start off cloudy with sunny spells expected in the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
UV and pollen levels are both expected to remain moderate across the weekend.
Similar conditions should continue into early next week, according to the Met Office.
- 1 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 2 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 3 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 4 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 5 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 6 College students lend a hand to improve recreation ground
- 7 Students work with film crews on Amazon, Apple and Netflix productions
- 8 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Dagenham boss hails squad options ahead of Wrexham trip