Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
After a wet weekend and a drizzly Monday, the weather in east London is due to improve this week.
This afternoon (Monday, June 21), London will feel murky and cool with outbreaks of light rain, according to the Met Office.
Tomorrow is forecast to be dry, but breezy and cloudy with highs of 18C.
On Wednesday, skies in east London are expected to be much sunnier, with highs of 19C and a low chance of rain.
The sun is expected to shine on Thursday morning, with highs of around 22C, but clouds are set to replace the sun by early afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Friday morning is predicted to see sunny intervals, however by mid-afternoon there is a 40 per cent chance of rain.
Saturday is predicted to be a dry but cloudy day, with highs of 19C, but on Sunday the sun is set to finally come out for good, with highs of 22C.
- 1 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 2 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 3 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 4 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 5 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 6 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 9 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
According to the BBC, next week should be far sunnier, with highs of 25C - possibly a return to summer weather.