Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Murky, foggy mornings
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
Most areas staying cloudy, after a murky, even foggy start in parts of the south, with a little drizzle.
Some rain in the northwest later bu northeast Scotland will see some decent breaks, after some scattered showers clear the far north.
Most parts will remain cloudy with a little rain or drizzle in places. A few clearer breaks in the northeast and in southern areas, perhaps with a touch of frost.
Throughout Saturday, the rather cloudy, mostly dry theme continues.
You may also want to watch:
A little drizzle in places and the odd shower affecting parts of southwest Britain. Northwest Scotland remains windy with heavy rain arriving later.
Have a great weekend!
- 1 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 2 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 3 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 4 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 5 Jo Richardson pupils invited to 'hug a mug' in lockdown
- 6 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 7 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 8 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed