West Ham could make a shock move for Inter’s Brazilian star
WEST HAM are looking to prise Inter Milan s Brazilian star Mancini to Upton Park. The 28-year-old winger made only 13 appearances in the Serie A champions star-studded line-up last season, scoring one goal. Hammers officials were in Milan over the weekend
WEST HAM are looking to prise Inter Milan's Brazilian star Mancini to Upton Park.
The 28-year-old winger made only 13 appearances in the Serie A champions star-studded line-up last season, scoring one goal.
Hammers officials were in Milan over the weekend to finalise a deal for striker Luis Jimenez, but it is said that they also asked about the possibility of signing the six-cap Brazilian player as well.
Mancini scored 40 goals in 154 games for Roma, while he really came to prominence with a breathtaking individual goal against Lyon in the Champions League, where a series of step-overs bamboozled his marker, before he thumped the ball into the roof of the net.
You may also want to watch:
It may well be tougher to bring Mancini to Upton Park than was the case with Jimenez.
West Ham could be looking for another loan deal, but Inter may be keener on a cash move.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 5 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list
Technical director Gianluca Nani and chief executive Scott Duxbury continue to scour Europe for bargains, but it seems that both Nani's and manager Gianfranco Zola's Italian contacts may still be the best bet in the next few weeks.