John Erskine, there are enough Hammers supporters that belong to that special group known as the knee jerkers and you sound a little like Captain Mainwaring. We re not spuds supporters, so calm down. You KNOW the way we have to do things, and to build t
John Erskine, there are enough Hammers supporters that belong to that "special" group known as the knee jerkers and you sound a little like Captain Mainwaring.
We're not spuds supporters, so calm down. You KNOW the way we have to do things, and to build this club is a piece by piece battle on all fronts.
Capturing players sometimes takes place when "Opportunities" become available and regardless of the young players that you have coming through, you CANNOT bank on their progress.
You need to hold your "Nerve" and TRUST the people we have running our club (Duxbury, Nani, Zola and Clarke).
Have a little faith that they are all working "Tirelessly" to bring in the players we need.
- 1 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 2 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 4 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 5 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire
- 6 Historic fleet of vehicles moving from Dagenham, Ford confirms
- 7 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 8 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 9 Ex-soldier launches business to help veterans 'regain their identity'
- 10 Percentage of unvaccinated hospital staff revealed as mandatory jab deadline looms