John Erskine, there are enough Hammers supporters that belong to that special group known as the knee jerkers and you sound a little like Captain Mainwaring. We re not spuds supporters, so calm down. You KNOW the way we have to do things, and to build t
John Erskine, there are enough Hammers supporters that belong to that "special" group known as the knee jerkers and you sound a little like Captain Mainwaring.
We're not spuds supporters, so calm down. You KNOW the way we have to do things, and to build this club is a piece by piece battle on all fronts.
Capturing players sometimes takes place when "Opportunities" become available and regardless of the young players that you have coming through, you CANNOT bank on their progress.
You need to hold your "Nerve" and TRUST the people we have running our club (Duxbury, Nani, Zola and Clarke).
You may also want to watch:
Have a little faith that they are all working "Tirelessly" to bring in the players we need.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 5 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list