John Erskine, there are enough Hammers supporters that belong to that special group known as the knee jerkers and you sound a little like Captain Mainwaring. We re not spuds supporters, so calm down. You KNOW the way we have to do things, and to build t
John Erskine, there are enough Hammers supporters that belong to that "special" group known as the knee jerkers and you sound a little like Captain Mainwaring.
We're not spuds supporters, so calm down. You KNOW the way we have to do things, and to build this club is a piece by piece battle on all fronts.
Capturing players sometimes takes place when "Opportunities" become available and regardless of the young players that you have coming through, you CANNOT bank on their progress.
You need to hold your "Nerve" and TRUST the people we have running our club (Duxbury, Nani, Zola and Clarke).
You may also want to watch:
Have a little faith that they are all working "Tirelessly" to bring in the players we need.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 3 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 9 No disgrace as Dagenham fall to first defeat of the season
- 10 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences